Light-O-Rama Forums

Playing with my new (old) prop

plasmadrive

Oh man.. I thought it would be days before anyone guessed what it was.. NICE!   :P

That is such a tease!

Show behind the scenes!!!!  Want to see how that is made. Very,very cool!

Mini Epcot Globe

Very nice. That much have taken ages. What controller do you have controlling it, and what lights are they?

A design, engineering, and programming feat!  But will it also orbit the earth?  B)

20 hours ago, EmmienLightFan said:

Mini Epcot Globe

Very nice. That much have taken ages. What controller do you have controlling it, and what lights are they?

Thank you... The controller is a Kiboworks 16 port Node.  The lights are older LED Effects Ding Dotz.   

13 hours ago, Ed K said:

A design, engineering, and programming feat!  But will it also orbit the earth?  B)

Ha ha.. thank you, but I didn't build it... My friends did, I just bought it... As for orbiting the earth.. perhaps!    I did make my Quad copter orbit it last night... video soon.. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2016 at 6:58 AM, plasmadrive said:

Thank you... The controller is a Kiboworks 16 port Node.  The lights are older LED Effects Ding Dotz.   

Ha ha.. thank you, but I didn't build it... My friends did, I just bought it... As for orbiting the earth.. perhaps!    I did make my Quad copter orbit it last night... video soon.. :-)

I'm beyond humbled and honored to know you as a nearby colleague ... you, sir, are an absolute lighting genius. Thank you for contributing so much to the local community - be it knowledge, tips, or general help.

On 4/11/2016 at 11:09 PM, plasmadrive said:

I mapped it into xlights as a flat

Oh. I wouldn't have thought it would be that easy.

Is it E1.31 controlled?