Light-O-Rama Forums

Will be selling 11 Cosmic color pixels soon and 2 generation 3 residential controllers

ebrown1972

I plan on selling all 11 of my lor cosmic color pixels soon. That's 11 controllers with each having 2 50 count pixel strings for a total of 100 pixels per unit. About half of them have only been used 2 Christmas seasons and the other half only 1 season. 1 of the controllers has not been used at all but the pixels have. I had a controller go bad last year and got it replaced for free by lor. The pixel strings were used for a 12 ccp tree and arches. I used pixel strips for the tree and landscaping edging for the arches so none of the pixels have been zip tied. The boxes do have the controller ID numbers on them written in permanent marker. All are in perfect working condition. I would like $125 a piece for them. If no interest in these I will more than likely put them on Ebay. The buyer would pay a flat rate shipping of somewhere between $6-$10. Paypal would be the form of payment.

I am also plan on selling 2 generation 3 Lor residential controllers 16 channels. One was purchased in 2013 and the other in 2014. They were only used during Christmas and are in perfect working order. I would be asking $175 for these with the buyer to pay shipping.

In the next few days I will get them out of storage and take pics if someone wants to see them. I also need to remove all of the pixels from the pixel strips to get the ccp's ready to go if anyone is interested.

Thanks

You going dark or just revamping?

i dont know how my question wound up in a quote

Edited by saxon
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, saxon said:

Revamping. I have 3 F16v2's on order with 3 daughter boards. I am a little hesitant to go with some different hardware because lor is the best when it comes to service. Unlike a few others I do plan on sticking with lor in the programming. I like both superstar and the pixel editor.

Also I will add free shipping on the residential controllers at $175 each. PM me if interested.

If anyone is interested in the ccp's let me know soon. More than likely come the weekend I will be listing the rest on Ebay. I still have 9 more available.

Thanks, Eric

List them one at a time on Ebray and you'll be sorry you sold them for the price you offered them here.

Thanks for the good deal, by the way.

26 minutes ago, George Simmons said:

List them one at a time on Ebray and you'll be sorry you sold them for the price you offered them here.

Thanks for the good deal, by the way.

You are completely right George. I used to sell a lot on Ebay. I just really do not feel like taking pics of all of them, listing each one, and dealing with all that crap. I would rather sell to the ones on the forums and help a fellow light enthusiast out!!!!

• The topic was locked