Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Matrix

Blow mold Snowman

From what I could tell the answer would be no. The programming for your pixels are stored on a sd card so you couldn't control it directly with LOR. Also they state that there is software included for programming your pixels.( called "LED edit")

Nope.

Some of those devices can take data in real time from LED Edit, which means you can even do real time stuff.

LOR only uses E1.31, LOR protocol, or DMX. This goes into a device which converts the signal to pixel data.

I have a coupe of the T1000s'...I've tried various ways to send DMX and other protocols ...they only seem to understand LED EDIT on the SD cards...and find the answer a resounding NO...so I've programmed a free running matrix "sign" that scrolls during my show. by using the "set" command ( powers up the T1000s in last programmed state) and using one of the ac outputs of a  CTB16PC to power up and run a 12vdc p/s that runs the T1000s. Kludgy but it works for a ws2811 matrix on the T1000s...MUCH easier to make  a matrix or sign with a Pixcon 16 and PE or SS IMHO.

Edited by Rockhammer53

Thanks. I'm  trying to make the pixel matrix stand alone. I shoot commercial fireworks and am trying to include it in some shows. Don't want to pack up whole system and take on the road. Any help or suggestions would be helpful.

On 09/03/2016 at 3:10 AM, Blow mold Snowman said:

Thanks. I'm  trying to make the pixel matrix stand alone. I shoot commercial fireworks and am trying to include it in some shows. Don't want to pack up whole system and take on the road. Any help or suggestions would be helpful.

Look at P10 panel matrixes.

It is what is used for most large screens and outdoor digital advertising.

You can get devices that stream data live from the computer screen onto the LED panels.