Light-O-Rama Forums

NJ/Philly area Bar looking for help

Dcroc

A bar owner in Philly contacted me about adding lighting to their bar.  There is a movie being filmed at the bar in March.  I really do not have time to get into a project like this with my work schedule. Is there anyone that would be interested in this? Please PM me and I can put you in touch with them.  They saw my house over the holidays, and want to do something similar for their bar.  They have been constantly trying to get me to meet with them, but I am so busy that I simply am no going to have time.  I do not have much in the line of details of what they are looking to do, but they have mentioned it could be a "for hire" (paying) job, and they are pretty serious about doing it. I am not sure if there is a professional "company" that I could put them in touch with, or if someone here would be interested in checking it out as a possible job op. I thought maybe I could at least put them in touch with someone that could at least point them in the right direction, and figured this was a good place to start.

Edited by Dcroc

• The topic was locked