Light-O-Rama Forums

Color cosmic pixels

aesl1982

I have 9 sets of color cosmic pixels for sale. Nothing wrong with them used this year only purchased oct of 2015. I'm going into e1.31 so won't be needing these. I'm asking 1500 shipped for all 9 and I will throw in a spared I have as well the spare is controller only. Or I'll take 160 each plus shipping.

Can you tell us how these were mounted?   Where they pushed into holes, or cables tied to poles?  Strings hung from the ends?   No dead pixels at all?

No dead pixels, they were mounted using the James strips from boscoyo studios. And one was mounted using coro material for arches with holes

68c7ab07379098139f3b438c12055a82.jpg0c060ef4dbc16cbf21459cb563a2cb0e.jpg

Can you tell us how these were mounted?   Where they pushed into holes, or cables tied to poles?  Strings hung from the ends?   No dead pixels at all?
the second picture U can kind of see the arches

Will entertain reasonable offers as well 1300 for all shipped or 150 each plus shipping

Edited by aesl1982

Figured there would be more interest. Thought 150 was good price. I know they are 169 on spring sale but that's a crap shoot. I guess I can go 140 and ship for free or 1200 for all 9 plus spare shipped free.

Wish I could update the original post. But there's 8 plus the spare left. 1050 for all of it. Or 140 a piece free shipping

Are they LOR pixels with controllers?
yes each set is one controller and two 50 count poxel strings. Called LOR color cosmic pixels. . Edited by aesl1982

169 new with full warranty vs 140 with no warranty. $140 would be a good price with the warranty.

Actually they are $219.95 new Light-O-Rama Cosmic Color Pixels.   http://store.lightorama.com/cc100pisetwi.html     During the Spring Reduction & the summer sales they are a bit cheaper. 

Edited by lightzilla

169 new with full warranty vs 140 with no warranty. $140 would be a good price with the warranty.
good luck getting them at 169.99 unless Ur very lucky. They go in about 5 mins. At the spring sale and I believe 189.99 plus shipping at the summer sale shipping from LOR lol. 20 bucks. So 209.99. In the spring sale 169.99 plus the shipping Ur looking at 189 ish. So yah Save the 50 bucks and get mine which are 3 months old. If not no big deal I'll just use them next year.

No he should be giving them away free and including a check for $169. :rolls eyes:

He can sell them for whatever he wants. But the fact remains you CAN get them for 169 during the spring mad grab sale, it isn't that hard. If someone has the ability to set an alarm clock and be ready they can purchase the items he is trying to sell for $169 and it includes a full warranty.

I am sure he will have no problem selling them for his asking price. Some people do prefer to pay a little less and aren't concerned with the warranty.

Always keep in mind opinion's are like buttholes, everyone has one and they always stink. My opinion is I would prefer to pay a little more and get the item under warranty.

No he should be giving them away free and including a check for $169. :rolls eyes:

He can sell them for whatever he wants. But the fact remains you CAN get them for 169 during the spring mad grab sale, it isn't that hard. If someone has the ability to set an alarm clock and be ready they can purchase the items he is trying to sell for $169 and it includes a full warranty.

I am sure he will have no problem selling them for his asking price. Some people do prefer to pay a little less and aren't concerned with the warranty.

Always keep in mind opinion's are like buttholes, everyone has one and they always stink. My opinion is I would prefer to pay a little more and get the item under warranty.

of someone buys all 8 they get the spare one as well and save close to 4/500 bucks. So the options are there. Which is enough to build a 16 ribbon tree. Just add the pole. As the pixels are in the mounting strips already Id just ship the strips with it Id someone wanted. Edited by aesl1982

Wow, what a bunch of ball busters on this one.  Make an offer if you want them.  If the offer is accepted then they are yours.  If you aren't interested then move on.

No warranty, wah.  If you want a warranty, got to LOR and buy the strings.

• Like 1

Wow, what a bunch of ball busters on this one.  Make an offer if you want them.  If the offer is accepted then they are yours.  If you aren't interested then move on.

No warranty, wah.  If you want a warranty, got to LOR and buy the strings.

Go jonnyci!  There is a pop song that says it.   If that's what your into then go 'head an move a long ong ong.    Why is it so important to some people to school others on their wisdom?   

Edited by ItsMeBobO

Actually they are $219.95 new Light-O-Rama Cosmic Color Pixels.   http://store.lightorama.com/cc100pisetwi.html     During the Spring Reduction & the summer sales they are a bit cheaper. 

Or about a million dollars Canadian!

I for one won't be buying anything extra this year.

Imana drop price one more time. No takers I'll just find a way to use them again all 8 plus spare 900 includes shipping. Individually will be 120 total. That's same price as holiday coro for a 16x50 pixel tree. Just with LOR products ;)

Imana drop price one more time. No takers I'll just find a way to use them again all 8 plus spare 900 includes shipping. Individually will be 120 total. That's same price as holiday coro for a 16x50 pixel tree. Just with LOR products ;)

Although I have moved into the world of DIY if I had the extra money I would buy them from you at that price. Last year I had 8 ccp's total in my display which half I purchased new and half used. I had an issue with one ccp which LOR replaced for free. I have no problem buying used equipment. Most of us in this hobby take care of our equipment. If my memory serves me right I bought 2 of them from you (aesl1982). They were in perfect condition and I believe 1 of them had never been used. With that being said I do not see what the big deal is if someone is willing to buy used equipment.