Light-O-Rama Forums

F/S Retrofit bulbs C9 and C7

rainyoregonchristmas

C9 LED retrofit bulbs.  They are distributed by Sienna LLC in packs of four bulbs.  They are 5 diodes in a stacked configuration.  0.8 watts.  Don't know if they are dimmable, never tested the dimming.  All are new in box.  Asking $2.60/box of 4.  ($0.65/bulb) I have 25 boxes (100 bulbs) of Red.  25 boxes (100 bulbs) of green.  and 58 boxes (232 bulbs) of Warm White.

C7 LED retrofit bulbs.  They are distributed by Sienna LLC in packs of four bulbs.  They are 3 diodes in a stacked configuration.  0.8 watts.  Don't know if they are dimmable, never tested the dimming.  All are new in box.  Asking $2.00/box of 4.  ($0.50/bulb)  I have 36 boxes (144 bulbs) of Multi Color. (red, blue, orange, and green).  21 boxes (84 bulbs) of Green.  29 boxes (116 bulbs) of Blue. 57 boxes (228 bulbs) of Warm White. 

All prices are plus actual shipping.  Buyer pays Paypal fees.  Would prefer buyers also take all of individual color lots so I don't have odds and ends leftovers. 

Send me a personal message if interested.  I will update when items are sold.

-Matt

I'm very interested, but I would need to know if they are dimmable.  Do you know where you bought them from?  Perhaps we can look them up.

I've googled as much as I could and could locate no information as to whether or not these specific bulbs were dimmable.  I believe this is the number off the back of the box: UTRYL713.  They are distributed by Sienna LLC and are sold in 4 packs.  They were sold at a store that is local to me, but they have no information about whether or not the bulbs are dimmable.  They have carried them for the last few years but that is about as much as I know. I did find one listing that had that number.  and it was this site: http://www.christmascentral.com/p-407274-pack-of-4-faceted-transparent-green-led-c9-christmas-replacement-bulbs.aspx

• The topic was locked