Light-O-Rama Forums

An Interesting Light Show

EmmienLightFan

Wow!!! that was so cool!!! How did they do that???

I bet that will be the hottest new Christmas song this year. :)

I love it! Going to rip the audio and add it to our rotation next year. Should get some good laughs and it's short enough I doubt it'll scare many off.

If that sequence is shared please send it to me... .Not everyone has the same taste.... I Want it as my main show starter for next year.... Its Great.... Not everyone likes the same thing and not everyone looks for perfection but for FUN...

That looks like a sure show stopper, as in, everybody driving off. Sorry Sarge, I just could not sit through a show that started with that. There are plenty of fun songs out there that are pleasant to listen to.

that was ....ahhh....interesting.

Just think, even if that was just for fun, it still took some effort to put that together. and ahhh, would it be bad to say I like the song and would use it ???  LOL???

Looks like someone needs to go to sequencing school.

WOW!, I went to that same school my first year too :P:lol: .

Wonder what level they graduated from?   Bottom of the class perhaps? :P:lol:  :rolleyes: 

Believe me, when I look at some of my 1st year original sequences today, they are terrible compared to those I've redone and tweaked as I change things each year I do this.

Of course if I try and rush a sequence to get it done so it can be in the display, most often it really looks pretty bad{sometimes it's actually passable!} until I can get back at it and tweak it up to where it should be, and even then I still end up retweaking it and many of my sequences every year.  No matter what, they will never be perfect!   We're our own worst critics! :lol::D  ;)