Light-O-Rama Forums

16 ch controller issue

manitoutheos

I purchase 2 years ago my 1st LOR system w/1 controller. last year unit had work up until then end. Last year I bought a 2nd one thinking if timing was right I could expand or even have a back-up. This year went to utilize it and no go. I went to use my back up and the 1st 8 chs didn't work but the others did. I have check all fuses, I check voltage going in as far as I could and still no go. Same thing on the 1st one completely dead. Last night now had them at work the 1st one responded when testing at work brought home nothing and 2nd one work and brought home last night also. Went to fire them up 1st one dead and newer one only 9-16 worked.

Any ideas?  I really (like everyone else) don't want to buy another I would rather spend on adding to the system. I just purchase 4 CCr do to not working.

Thanks for your help in advance

Check your network cable. I had a bad one that took the whole network down. Could not find units with hardware utility if it was connected. Thought the box had gone bad. Was really bummed until for some reason I plugged in a different cable. Boy did I get happy then. Works like a champ now.

• The topic was locked