Light-O-Rama Forums

Ok, I know this is a stupid question......

Steven Singleton Jr.

Since the season is over I figured what the heck I will update to the new LORII. Well download went fine, BUT I have a HUGE question. In the sequence folder with LORI I also had another folder that I put all the finished sequences into. There were a few sequences on the main page when you were to open sequences but MOST were in the folder inside the sequence folder. Does that make sense to anyone?? lol Well my question is that LORII saved the sequences that were in the main page, BUT I cannot find the folder that was inside the folder ANYWHERE.......... Any chance I am just overlooking it or will I be doing a system restore to get rid of LORII for a bit. lol Thanks for any help.

Steve,

LORII creates it's storage in /mydocuments/light-o-rama/sequences. Depending on version of 1.x you were running the sequence storage was /programs/light-o-rama/sequences. IF your version 1.x was above 1.6.3 then the storage was very similar to that of LORII.

Your sub-folder may be back in the original location of your LORI files.

Chuck

Thank you that made sense and I found my files. lol I knew they had to be there somewhere and I was prob overlooking them.