Light-O-Rama Forums

This is what a grown man crying looks like

EvilM0nkey

Never mind! I wiped my tears and cleaned the snot off of my keyboard and winced as I closed the screen. Then the editor flashed back and asked me if I wanted to save. Woohoo!

Had that happen to me once, the Sequence Editor screen blanked out for some reason, I had just went to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee, came back to a blank screen like that too, so I opted to do as you had, close the SE and start all over again later after I got over my frustration of losing all that sequencing, lo and behold, SE asked me to save, I thought "save what?", it's empty, so I saved it.  Reloaded the SE and reloaded the sequence, thank the stars, all the work i thought was lost was still there.   Boy did that make my morning when that happened!   Although sometimes you just don't get that lucky.

So this is probably a bug. I'm having the problem SOMETIMES when I let the sequence end on it's own. I can't do anything else until I try to close the screen.

Interesting, you guys are using a newer version, I'm still using an older version, 3.8.2 and it has done this too, but it's not that common.    Only had it happen a few times, but it does happen on rare occasion.

• The topic was locked