Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Songs and Sequences

t2gren

I hvae downloaded two songs that I throughly enjoyed listening to during Christmas. Before I tackle the sequencing of both for next Christmas' light show, wanted to know if anyone had sequences. The songs are:

Last Christmas - X-mas Allstars

Music Box Dancer - DJ Schwede

If you have a planetchristmas.com account there was a thread where he shared the .zip file for the "music box Dancer" tune. If not send me a pm. I kept a copy of the .zip file and could share it with you.
Cheers
Evan

RichardH

Picture:

Offline spacer.gif
Posted: Sat Mar 3rd, 2007 12:20 pm

buttonl.gif
buttonr.gif
buttonl.gif
buttonr.gif

http://www.tnisuccess.com/christmas/Christmas-2006-LOR.[highlight= #ffff88]zip[/highlight] (11megs)

I am including the songs because all of them have been very heavily edited and it would be near impossible to try and use your own original versions.

Feel free to use these sequences and edited versions of the songs any way you want.

If you wish to see what these sequences look like on a real display, you can view them at

http://www.holdman.com/christmas/video.asp

Take Care!

-Richard
this the file you looking for?

Thank you Richard for these. It is soooo much helpful to have these types of files for newbies. Once I have 'good enough' sequences to share, I'll be posting all I have.

Thanks again.

I want to thank everyone on the site for their input into the sequences.

Now I have a question and another resuest. I heard the song "Sandstorm" by Darude the other day, It is a club dance song and has a great beat for a light show. Has anyone done a sequence to the song. If so I would love to use it for a dance that I am helping to put on in March.