Light-O-Rama Forums

Editing LOR Show Schedule

Vic Fortenbach

With LOR I, the show schedule is "locked" in at 1 hour blocks.

Does/will LORII allow the show scheduler to be edited?

Insted of one hour "blocks", can it be edited for 15 minute "blocks"?

Example: 12:00, 12:15, 12:30, 12:45, 1:00, 1:15, 1:30, 1:45, 2:00...etc

My idea is to have short shows every 15 minutes, on the button.

My present work-a-round, is to have one really long show (1 hour) with 15 minute "breaks".

Thanks,

Vic

I have never had a problem with setting a time that is not on the hour in the schedule editor. Have you tried when you select new and the to alter the time with the keyboard?

Chuck

Never have had a problem with either version in setting any time in the scheduler. Last year, I set shows to run back to back that were different lengths and they started one after the other.

There is not problem with keeping time, the problem (well its not really a problem) is that I want to have 4 (or more) short shows. The short shows need to start on the 15 minute mark of every hour. The short shows are about 2-3 minutes long.

The show scheduler seems to be setup to start shows on the hour. Is there a way to change the 1 hour mark in the show scheduler?

Vic

Hi Vic,

The Schedule Editor can schedule a show to start and to end on any minute that you want, not just on hour boundaries. This is the same in LOR 1 and LOR 2.

Try this:

Let's say you want one show to run from 2:00 to 2:15, then another from 2:15 to 2:37.

Right-click near 2:00, and select "Add". The "Add a show" dialog will pop up, with "Start at" set to 2:00 and "End at" set to 3:00.

Select a show file, and change "End at" to 2:15. Click "Add".

You now have a show from 2:00 to 2:15.

Now right-click on a space shortly after the new show. Again, "Add a show" will pop up, and this time, "Start at" will already be set to 2:15 ("End at" will still be 3:00). Select a show, change "End at" to 2:37, and click "Add".