Light-O-Rama Forums

So here it is: First Christmas with LOR

Roxxxtar

Thanks for sharing. I've been hanging lights for enough years that I totally respect and appreciate the time and the work you've put into the decorating. That house/yard has great lines and tons of potential.

I wish I could have looked at one of the videos longer, but my equilibrium system bailed on all three. No one has said this yet, so I will. Those sequences will very likely make it all the way to the finals in the voting for 2015's flashiest. Wow. There's so much going on all at once that it's hard to find (and almost impossible to follow) anything seriously related to the music. Just saying ...

Just because it's a shared sequence doesn't automatically mean it's a good one. I think you either need to learn sequencing yourself or look for different sources for donor sequences.

For sure a lot of work but I'm with George on this one. Kind of a mish mash.

I like mine a little more subtle but you know what they say "different strokes......

• Like 1

Don't be concerned about learning the software- it's really easy and you can personalize it and make it work with your house and yard! I actually quite enjoy the sequencing side of things even if I have to take a break now and then.

You did a lot of hard work but the sequences don't really relate to your house and the lights bounce around so much it's hard to really focus on anything. Keep on going! This year is your first year- now you will have a better idea of what you are going to want for NEXT year!

Edited by aegault

• The topic was locked