Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding a channel

shfr26

Here is my problem,  I add a set of lights to controller 1, channel 15, make it orange and draw it in the animation.    Go to play the sequence and now controller 2  channel 15, which is green and still shows green, flashes orange when 1-15 flashes.  Any thoughts on why?  I even changed 1-15 to 2-16 and same thing, 2-15 flashes orange instead of green.  The on,off fades on 2-15 all change to 1-15 color and timings.    I am so confused.   Please help me figure this one out.

Thanks in advance

You have confused me just describing it.  Are you talking actual lights for the color you drew it in the animation?

Let me try this,  channel 1-15 is not being used, 2-15 is.   If I draw in the animation say orange for 1-15 and add fade ,on and off, and play the sequence, channel 2-15, which is green in the animation and already drawn in the animation for a different element , it will now play  the timings for 1-15 and show orange rather than green.  I have checked the channel config several times and they show 1-15 and 2-15 for the two different elements.    Hope that helps.

O.K.,  I are a dumba$$,      I had 1-15 drawn in in two places and 2-15 was not drawn in at all.    Do I get the stupid moment award for the year??   What an idiot I are.  At least it works right now and I get back to finishing up for Friday.         Thanks anyway!

O.K.,  I are a dumba$$,      I had 1-15 drawn in in two places and 2-15 was not drawn in at all.    Do I get the stupid moment award for the year??   What an idiot I are.  At least it works right now and I get back to finishing up for Friday.         Thanks anyway!

Nope - just a "Welcome to the club!"

Last night I was out front watching my just completed Wizards in Winter, and noticed that one of the column lights (normally static for each song) was purple instead of blue.  Went inside and fired up SuperStar for a look.  Sure enough the three scenes (fade up, full on for most of the song, and fade down) that control that light had it as blue.  Despite that, the visualization in SSE also showed purple.  What gives?  Then I found three other scenes that were controlling some of the GECE bulbs on my eves (also largely static for this song) had this one column light also selected.  Removed the offending pixel and one other chase that was missed, and now the visualization in SSE showed it right.  Set a show on demand for the updated sequence to play just before I left for work.  Came out this morning to watch and it was right :)