Light-O-Rama Forums

Hello Everyone

SantaNate

I would just like to take a moment to introduce my self to the community. I am Nathan Titus and live in the town of Kyle, TX. I have always been interested in lights as a kid, but last year I finally decidied to get serious. This will be my first year with doing Light o Rama. I will be starting off with 16 channels, Already have a couple of songs programed and it has been fun.

Welcome to our madness....or Hobby! Most of us will try to help you as we can. You can actually do a lot with 16 channels so jump on in and get going. Its really late to start now but with only 16 channels and a few songs, time and dedication, you can quickly create a decent show. Its not plug and play of course but you become your own "Artist in Lights"!

Welcome!  It's my second year and I found the forum to be one of the best sources of help and advice.  So don't hesitate to ask questions.

Hello Nathan I am also addicted. Is Ben 11 months since I've used....... lights. But this time of year the urge get stronger. I'm hoping that I can make it past Thanksgiving but I'm not sure. The lights sit in the front yard day after day taunting me. I can hear the little voices saying turn me on turn me on. I'm taking this just one day at a time but I'm afraid that Thanksgiving night I'm going to have to break down and use...... lights. This is a bad addiction that you shouldn't get started in. But at least you're here now and hopefully we can help you. So the next time you are at one of the stores and you get near that Christmas aisle fight the urge stay strong.

Welcome Nathan. My first year also . Tonight will be first test night for display running off of show scheduler.There's a wealth of info here on this forum and great people. Hope it all goes smoothly for you .