Light-O-Rama Forums

Got my first year with LOR up

Drac

Hello all,

Last couple years worked with Mr Christmas even though I was planning to do LOR last year.  Got it all together as of today and did a test run -

https://youtu.be/f83oNes7YHI

Should be ready to launch Friday!

Got 2 controllers so only 32 zones.  A lot of it is staticbut got a little show going.

Jim

• Like 2

Year #5 for me, there's a few things I'd still like to get up, but don't think that may happen this year, however all the actual "controller" controlled items are up and operational, ran a test Saturday night and all went well.  

So keeping fingers crossed official show start on Thanksgiving evening at 5:30pm goes well.   

My show runs just a little over 57 minutes, 27 songs.  

Although a few of them really do need some re-working{tweaking}, but they're at least passable for the time being. LOL

Good job, I look forward to doing this next year. 

If I was to make a suggestion, it would be to move the arches out closer to the road as they are washing into the static hedge behind them and not showing off your work.

Thanks all.

Good job, I look forward to doing this next year. 

If I was to make a suggestion, it would be to move the arches out closer to the road as they are washing into the static hedge behind them and not showing off your work.

I was already planning an changing then to multi-color next year because of what you pointed out though the effect is more pronounced in the video verses real life but still does blend in quite a bit.

Jim

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked