Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank you!

krash.landing4@gmail.com

This is my first year with LOR and I want to say Thank you to all the people on here that have given advice personally and through the great material and ideas on here.  I started late and kept my lights modest and simple this year.  I am excited to grow next year!

Once the lights were hung and the songs sequenced - I was amazed at how easy it was to get the show running!  IT was almost plug and play!

I hope to have some video later on!

Thanks again!

DK

I don't know if I was one of the people who helped you out, but if I was, you're welcome.

I do have a suggestion.  Please update your location to something a little more informative than Swansboro.  That tells most of us exactly nothing.

• Like 1

You're welcome! (Assuming of course I offered anything that you found helpful.)

Modest and simple is just fine. Frankly, it's what more people should aspire to in their first year. Easier to learn well what you're doing when it isn't out of control. Plus, then you can focus more on sequencing. That's the bottom line and the single biggest thing that separates those of us with traffic problems from those without.

And if anyone tells you that you can't do a nice display with only 16 channels, show them this one. I don't believe I've ever seen a better 16-channel display.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1eOGfnJM4w#t=857

If you're taken to the middle of the video, move the slider back to the beginning. That's the part I'd mostly like you to see.

Edited by George Simmons

I agree, the forum itself is very helpful. Many ideas and time saving tricks. The one trick I found very helpful is zip tie the cat 5 cable to the stand of the controler, this has already saved me time and money, because you will trip on the cables in your yard. 

When live late night, It was great.

Also from Gary in northern Wisconsin,

Thank You

Well put , Krash .My first year also and had a lot of help from reading this forum. Thank you all, would not have got it done without you all . Yes, George, you especially. BW

Edited by Slowpoke