Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding new controllers to existing sequences

aegault

Good afternoon-

I want to add 2 new controllers to my existing sequences.

It appears that I open up an existing track, add my 2 controllers to my channel configuration. However, using this method the 2 controllers I have added and named don't show up on my 2nd track (called ordered [yes, learned programming for 'listentoourlights' on youtube]) and the 2nd track is where I do most of my programming.

How do I get these tracks to copy to my 2nd track as well? What am I missing?

Do I have to add the 2 controllers to both tracks via channel configuration? That seems excessive and ripe for error- but it appears to let me do this.

Then it appears once this is all done I export channel configuration and save it with new name and then I can import the new channel configuration to all my existing sequences and get programming.

Can anyone help on this missing step?

Edited by aegault

Sounds like you are doing things correctly. The first track keeps all of your channels in the correct order, the rest are for programming. It does seem like you are doing twice the work, but once you have all of your tracks set up in the order you want you can import that configuration into all of your sequences.

Okay- so I have to add my new controllers to both my master track and again to my track where I do programming. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some step that would copy them into both tracks at once. Thanks!

once you have your controller on track 1 right click on the channel that you want on track 2  and then choose COPY TO OTHER TRACK

You can move one channel at a time or create a group and move the group

• Like 1