Light-O-Rama Forums

halloween

shg

I did a small display with Thriller, Wherewolves of London, Theme from the Munsters, Addams Family, and Monster Mash. They were easy to sequence and I only broke out 1 box (16 channels) to play with.

Don't forget the other holidays: 4th of July is first up for me, I think...

Don't think Easter lends itself to anything. Valentine day? Hmmm...any others...

For halloween I am very partial to the intro to the cartoon network show "the grim adventures of billy and mandy" It is actually a great song to loop with audacity and record an into to your show (i absolutely love grim's maniacal laugh in the beginning).

Of course the theme to the exorcist (think its called tubular bells)i s rather creepy and preety much everyone knows that one, could have lots of fun with mini pumpkins for the bells in the beginning.

Themes from nightmare on elm st, friday the 13th.

Thriller

Thats all i got this early.

Now that being said, help me with valentines songs!!!!!

I have love stinks, ain't talkin' 'bout love and miracle.

I also need st patricks!

Eric

I did Grim Grinning Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. I was very happy with it. This Halloween, I'll probably be modifying the sequences that I have already done, as I am going to be going whole hog on Christmas!

When I used to run Haunted Houses for the Jaycees, I used the theme song from the Omen, Toccat and Fugue in D Minor, the theme from Halloween and the theme from Nightmare on Elm Street in lieu of the campy soundtracks that had wind blowing, etc...

Any of these would look great sequenced.

BTW, Evan,

I used your sequences for Halloween and they were superb. I expanded them to 16 channels to encompass the other elements in the front yard. I'll probably use them again this year expanded into 32 channels.

Thanks for your help!

Steve

smjosephrn wrote:

BTW, Evan,

I used your sequences for Halloween and they were superb. I expanded them to 16 channels to encompass the other elements in the front yard. I'll probably use them again this year expanded into 32 channels.

Thanks for your help!

Steve

They were actually my Wife's Sequences. She utterly blew me away when she showed them to me. They were so spot on it was incredible. She wants to do a few more things this year so stay tuned...

-Evan