Light-O-Rama Forums

imported visualization

Steelers95

I have a sequence that I have already sequenced, I added a mega tree into the visualization and went to import the visualization into superstar. when I imported the visualization it messed up the existing sequence because it put the mega tree where some of my window frames were and now half the mega tree is sequenced with the sequence meant for the windows. Any one now how to import and not have this happen?

Sorry, there is not a way to avoid this. Superstar always puts an rgb matrix at the bottom. The idea is that it makes the matrix part of the sequence transportable between sequences because it will always be at the bottom.

At this point you have two options:

1) use scene group modify and morph group modify to move all the effects up however many rows you need to.

2) sequence the mega tree separately.

IS there a way to select everything and group modify everything or do I have to individually select everything within the 8 minutes group modify that and then move to the next 8 minutes. Haha that might take a while if that is the case. I guess what would be the quickest way to move all the pixels up using group/ morph modify is the question. Thank you for such a quick reply 

Click on the Edit menu and select "Select All"

If the first effect in the sequence is a morph then the morph dialog box will appear. Use group modify to modify all the morphs

Now find where the first scene is and put the cursor just before the scene and click on the Edit Menu and do "Select all right", then use group modify to modify all the scenes.

Note that it doesn't matter if the selection contains different kinds of effects. Whatever the first effect is, all the effects of that type in the selection will get modified.

email your visualization to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it

The visualization file will end with .lee and will be at:

c:/ (your lightorama folder) / Visualizations / Editor