Light-O-Rama Forums

Error loading sequence

Randall Huber

I was trying to open one of my songs that I used last year in order to add my CCRs to it when I received this error

"an exception occurred!  Type:UnexpectedEOFException, Message: The end of input was not expected"

I cant open the file.  Any way to get around this?

What program are you running? Are you running the Sequence Editor or SuperStar when the crash happens? What version of the software are you running?

If it is superstar that is crashing, please email the .sup file to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it.

The superstar file file will end with .sup and will be at:

c:/ (your lighorama folder) / SuperStar / Sequences

It is the sequence editor.  I upgrade earlier this year to version 4.0 .38 pro.  Superstar is fine.  I cant open it in the sequence editor.  I have been importing my CCRS into ,y main sequence and this is the only one giving me trouble

No.   It was a file I used last year.  I had four CCRs and I reprogrammed superstar for 12 CCRs.  I tried opening last years song in the sequence editor to get it ready for the new CCRS and I got this error.  I shut down computer and stated it up again.  I tried opening the sequence editor only for that song and same error.

The first thing to try is to update to the most recent version.

You can download the latest version of the software by going to www.lightorama.com and clicking on "Support" then clicking on "Software Download" then clicking on the "Download Now" button.

The sequence editor is not my program. I would suggest submitting a help ticket and attaching the file to the help ticket.

Actually, you can try emailing the file to me at brian@superstarlights.com and I will look at it. Perhaps the file got corrupted.