Light-O-Rama Forums

Transfer visulizer to other sequences

Wayne K

I am sure this is probably simple, but since I have not done it and after searching here for awhile and not finding my answer.

I opened up one of my sequences and created a new updated visulizer screen. Now my question is how do I apply or get that vizulizer screen into my other sequences so when I open one up and look at the visulizer I see the updated one? Does if follow the channel export / import?

Thanks in advance!

Wayne

Looong story short ... 

If you create a Visualizer file for 2015, then you could use it for all of your 2015 sequences. Heck, if you change nothing for 3 years, you can use it the next three years.

No import/export necessary. For example, I create a LEE for a customer, and use that LEE for any sequence I do for them. When their display changes, I change the LEE.

The only sequence that shows the new visulizer screen for me is the one that I have made new for 2015. All of the rest of my sequences still show the older visulizer. I want all of my sequences to use the new one from now on.

Edited by Wayne K

The visualizer, as you know, is a separate application. Thus you would need to simply open the 2015 Visualizer file you created when playing your 2015 sequences.

The only sequence that shows the new visulizer screen for me is the one that I have made new for 2015. All of the rest of my sequences still show the older visulizer. I want all of my sequences to use the new one from now on.

Are you using Visualizer or the old Animator?

Guys,

I am sorry, it is the animation window. I seen the lor visulizer thread and I did not even think about it being the animation window I am working with.

Wayne

My only real question is why have you NOT migrated to the Visualizer?  It is superior in almost every way.

My only real question is why have you NOT migrated to the Visualizer?  It is superior in almost every way.

Quite frankly, I thought that was something to do with the RGB stuff and since I don't have any RGB stuff I never looked at it.Now that I found it, I may have to start playing around with it and see if I can get things layed out.

Hey guys

Is there any tutorials out there for the visulizer software? I have opened it up and looked at it and probably going to need a little help to get started using it.

Thanks

Wayne

It's been a while since I have used the animation window, but I believe it gets updated when you import your channel configuration...

Just in case you want to use it while you learn the visualizer.

Hey guys

Is there any tutorials out there for the visulizer software? I have opened it up and looked at it and probably going to need a little help to get started using it.

Thanks

Wayne

Yes, it is called (surprisingly) "Tutorial" and is found in the help file :)  - http://www.lightorama.com/help/?tutorial.htm

Can someone point to me with some directions like a child (step by step): I'm using LOR since 2012 but never used Visualizer until right now, so I created my setup in Visualizer, already assigned channels to props, I have some ws2811 on sandevice and two LOR controller, after saved my setup on Visualizer I opened SupeStar and imported my Visualizer file into SuperStar, I played around it then I exported from SS to SE but into SE I don't see my Visualizer setup into the SE animation and my only option is to draw each light/ws2811 into SE animation.

Is there a way that I can import the Visualizer file into SE and see it into the animation or see it into SE without draw it again into animation in SE?