Light-O-Rama Forums

Second network

aesl1982

So I'm changing in my chan config my ccps over to aux a. Is there an easier way vs clicking every single pixel and changing it.

Use the 'Add Device' to add new channels at the bottom with the correct parameters.  Copy the programming from the old channels to the new channels.  Delete the old channels.

Use the 'Add Device' to add new channels at the bottom with the correct parameters.  Copy the programming from the old channels to the new channels.  Delete the old channels.
will I loose the animation if I add device, copy programming then delete old channels

Other option is to leave it on regular network. But I don't think the pixel arches and 16 ccp tree will work on one network with the regular chanells

Are you talking about in the Sequence Editor? If so, Tools / Channel Configuration, then click the "Change Controller" button.  Here's the help file page.
wow thanks bob. I was about half way through and my eyes were getting crossed eyed lol. But thanks a ton. It saved tons of time and also I found a couple errors as well

Are you talking about in the Sequence Editor? If so, Tools / Channel Configuration, then click the "Change Controller" button.  Here's the help file page.
do you think I will ok to run 130 regular channels and 100 ccps on regular network and the my pixel tree which is 16x50 on aux a.

This is being ran off the G3-mp3