Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking to share/trade 16 Channel NEWBIE Songs

Septon

Hello fellow Newbies! :) First year running LOR starting out with just a 16 channel this year. Currently was able to convert about 8 sequences to use in my show this year, but currently only at about 30 minutes (not including any animation fillers). Would love some more to help round out the show. Thanks to anyone willing to help out! :)

christopher.bateson@yahoo.com

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Septon

• james morris

• gsmith37064

• SteelJ0ker

Sent.... I use speakers outside, and in such, well... only having 7 songs last year almost drove my neighbours nuts.  They couldn't hear it when they were in the house... but when they came home.  Between my 3 Frozen songs and want a hippopotamus for Christmas, it seemed like it was all that was on.

So having a variety of songs are important I think for those repeat people. :-)  I am up to 25 now.

Sent.... I use speakers outside, and in such, well... only having 7 songs last year almost drove my neighbours nuts.  They couldn't hear it when they were in the house... but when they came home.  Between my 3 Frozen songs and want a hippopotamus for Christmas, it seemed like it was all that was on.

So having a variety of songs are important I think for those repeat people. :-)  I am up to 25 now.

Thank you very much!! :) Yes I am worried about playing the same 30 minutes of songs over and over for 4-5 hours a night HAHA poor neighbors.  I'm really trying to make a splash where i live too, only about 3-4 other people decorate for the Holiday and all are small static displays, so I'm sure my neighbors will LOVE me, HAHA *evil grinch grin* :)

Thank you very much!! :) Yes I am worried about playing the same 30 minutes of songs over and over for 4-5 hours a night HAHA poor neighbors.  I'm really trying to make a splash where i live too, only about 3-4 other people decorate for the Holiday and all are small static displays, so I'm sure my neighbors will LOVE me, HAHA *evil grinch grin* :)

haha that is exactly my situation too.  I have the speakers loud enough (my nieghbours and I all get along and many of us meet at a buddys garage every Friday night for a beer) to let people listen with out a radio but not penetrate the houses.  And my test is if I hear it inside, they may be able to.  Seeing as I am the closest.  But I have a 2 acre lot... so I have lots of room.

I don't like the radio because well, you need one.  For those walking they don't get to hear and watch.  Hell, I couldn't hear and watch.  So I keep a couple of speakers out.

I am a newbie and am getting a late start.  I would love any 16ch sequences as I have only been able to create one at this time and am worried I won't get enough ready for this season.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Please send to    therealaaronrogers33@yahoo.com

I am also running my first 16 channel show this year. I would appreciate any additional sequences that you would share. Thank You. taco6513@yahoo.com

Just fired up my basic 16ch lights tonight with the basic sequences you get :D  I hope to be doing this years to come and make my own! If anyone could share what they got would be greatly appreciated!! i hope to make some killer ones this next year!! Thanks!! Happy Holidays!!