Light-O-Rama Forums

Software needed to update controller

tpesavento

Assuming that you already own a controller, right?

If so, then it would be safe to say you have the LOR Software as well. You will need the LOR software -> Hardware Utility, and one of LOR's USB485 adapters to update the firmware.

What device are you updating the firmware on? Better yet, why are you updating the firmware?

I have the showtime central and I'm runnin 64 channels. I don't have any software from lor. The reason I want to update is because I had purchased a controller online earlier this year it was used. When I hook up the eithernet cable it shows solid green but it won't do anything at all so I was assuming it's not updated.

I have the showtime central and I'm runnin 64 channels. I don't have any software from lor. The reason I want to update is because I had purchased a controller online earlier this year it was used. When I hook up the eithernet cable it shows solid green but it won't do anything at all so I was assuming it's not updated.

you will need the LOR dongle (USB485) to connect it to as well as the software in order to update the firmware.

Thanks everyone for the helpful info. One more question. Does the cd rom they give you for the usb adaptor work with the new Windows 10

I suspect it will.

However, you could always use the driver from the website. Look at the bottom of the page.

I know I'm probably doing this wrong but what's happening is I purchased the sequences from another gentlemen. I then went in and downloaded them and found the music and put it together I. The sequence software. But when I go to show editor but they don't show up in the sequence file. I'm trying to get them into that file so they will show up. They show up when I open a file in the s4 software but I can't find them when I go into the show editor.