Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences

dougd

I held off till the season is just about over to start that age old question "does any one care to share any LOR v. 2 sequences"? I have read through the PDF and am still struggling with tracks and how they might be useful. I think the only way I might understand them is to see some in action. Please don't turn this into the debate over sharing sequences or not sharing sequences. If you care to share your hard work to help a few of us out it would be great, if you don't want to its fully understood.

I was hoping someone might post one at lorsequences.com but it hasn't happened yet. I thought I would get started on a few sequences for next year while I had some time off from work and was still in the Christmas spirit. Well thanks ahead of time if you care to share.

Thanks Jeff, anyways, if you were to share a 352 channel sequence with me it would probably confuse me more then I already am. I cant imagine trying to sequence 352 channels. 64 was pretty tough this year, I am only adding 32 more for next year, I could probably afford more but I am not looking forward to sequencing 96 channels. Thats why I am hoping to sequence easier with version 2. I assume working with tracks will help that along. I also learn better by seeing something in action.