Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Help

ranma8756

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the lor bandwagon, and need a little bit of help. I want to change channel 16 in my sequence for Let it Go to go with the her singing. I was hoping someone could walk me through how to get it done. Any help would be great.

Your question is so vague that we have no real idea what you're asking. What are you trying to accomplish?

• Like 1

I agree...need more detail. It sort of sounds like he wants to alter the one channel and turn it into a singing prop. If that's the case, use the View pulldown menu, Waveform, Full Height. This will show you the amplitude of the sounds. From it, you should be able to discern the voice and turn on whatever prop to it. Its a lot of work and no, there's no automated way to do this. I suggest trying the on/fade down for the voice but that's for general props only. 

I think I might know what you're getting at. You want channel 16 to turn on and off with the vocals.

First create a new track, then right click on channel 16 and copy it to the new track.

Change to that track.

Now find the tapper wizard under Tools and tap along with her singing. That will give you the timing marks you will need to sequence her singing to.

Thanks jstorms. now the hard part is getting the timing down right. It's not easy. Is there a easier way to time the singing. The tapper tool isn't the easiest thing to control.