Light-O-Rama Forums

How do I make the lights appear to be passing through one another

ebrown1972

Hi all,

I will try to explain what I want to accomplish. I have 2 ccp arches. I would like to have each pixel on each side of the arch at the bottom move to the top and meet in the middle and then appear to pass through one another and go back to the bottom. I have tried using morphs to accomplish this but couldn't figure it out. My guess is there is an easy way to do this but I'm just missing it. Is it that I have to use scenes to accomplish this? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks,

Eric

You should be able to use two morphs of different colors such as red and green and have the red morph start at one end and to the other, and have the green one start at the opposite end and go to the other.

If you use two morphs of the same color it doesn't do what you expect because superstar currently does not have a way to specify priorities for the colors. But if you use morphs of different colors of red, green, or blue it should work. 

Yap, that worked. Thanks Brian. I never thought of using 2 colors and figured it was a simple fix. Thanks again!