Light-O-Rama Forums

How do I create a show where animation seq. are mixed with musical?

wensteve

I went to show editor and created a new show. I have animation sequences that I need to play before and after musical sequences. Show editor won't allow animation to mix with Musical.  Or can I create a musical sequence that has no music?

So my show should look like this:

Dracula (musical sequence 4:23)

Break (only "Tune in To" channel on while the projector is going)

Witch Doctor (musical sequence 3:05)

Break (only "Tune in To" channel on while the projector is going)

..and so on

Edited by wensteve

The Show Editor does allow you to put animation sequences in the Musical tab; it just doesn't show them to you by default.  But you can make it show them to you.

When you click on the "+" button to add a sequence to the Musical tab, look at the file browser dialog that opens up.  Somewhere on it (typically near the bottom) there will be a dropdown box that says "Musical Sequences".  Click on that, and change it to "Animation Sequences", or "All Sequences".  Then your animation sequences will be shown in the file browser dialog.

The Show Editor does allow you to put animation sequences in the Musical tab; it just doesn't show them to you by default.  But you can make it show them to you.

When you click on the "+" button to add a sequence to the Musical tab, look at the file browser dialog that opens up.  Somewhere on it (typically near the bottom) there will be a dropdown box that says "Musical Sequences".  Click on that, and change it to "Animation Sequences", or "All Sequences".  Then your animation sequences will be shown in the file browser dialog.

Oh my gosh that was so simple yet I couldn't figure it out. Thank you!!!!!