Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Visualizer Not Working

robin1373

When I press the play button in the visualizer it goes to the simulation screen it is blank white and nothing ever showes up? any idea of what is causing this. I have the control panel on I have control Visualizer checked. I uninstalled and reinstalled and checked everything again same issue ugg

Robin 

Edited by robin1373

There isn't really a 'play' button in the Visualizer. There is a button that looks like the universial symbol for "play" but it's really the 'start simulation' button.

In version 3.x versions of the software you need to start the sequence in the sequence editor (or have the show playing) before anything happens.

Of course, this assumes that your Visualization is set up correctly to start with.

Yes that is the problem I am having when I press the "PLAY" button to start the simulation it never starts it loads a white blank page even if i start the sequence from the sequence editor. It is set up the same on my other pcs with no problem. For some reason on this one it just loads the blank page and the picture never shows up

Do you have the background brightness slider all the way up?  That's the slider near the upper right corner.

Update. I checked over everything to make sure all the setting were good and found no issue I made sure  that the control panel was running.I tried it one more time and Now when I play the sequence all the light strings show up on the simulation but the background picture is missing. It is there when the Visualizer is not in simulation mode but once I press the play button it brings up a white screen. I do not have this issue on my other pc the background pic is always there at least I can see the lights now lol. Any ideas on why the pic is not showing up ?