Light-O-Rama Forums

License key

aesl1982

Is there any way to get license key without waiting two hours for LOR to send it lol. It says U can enter email and last 5 but I don't know that

It shouldn't take hours.  The email typically gets sent out within seconds from the time you ask for it. 

Once in a while something will go wrong and the email won't get sent out, but it's rare.  If you don't get the email in a reasonable amount of time, there's no harm in just asking for it again.  Just make sure you enter the correct email address.

When I've requested mine, usually there in a matter of microseconds, however, if the e-mail folks are doing an update or working on the site where your e-mail resides, then and ONLY THEN have I ever had any issues like that.   Asked for my license once and it took about an hour and half to get through, found out later that they were doing some kind of updates to my e-mail system I use, so nothing was coming in and I couldn't send anything out either!

But as Bob says, it's rare, but occasionally someone will get caught up in one of those mass updates or work in progress and it slows everything down to slower than a snals pace!