Light-O-Rama Forums

Building my show to restart every 30min, how can I tell how long it is?

Big Sanch Mafia

I am running my show to start on the hour and half hour. the actually show is 20 minutes roughly. i am filling in the last ten minutes with Demented voice overs and a little sequencing to fill in the time. out side of manually adding up each second, is there a way to tell how long it is? i ask because i want to make my last filler sequence as close to the 30 minute mark as i can.

Thoughts? maybe i just need to add it up but thought there might be a ninja way.

Thanks Chad

If your filler sequence is animation only (no music) you're in luck. The LOR software will stop an animation sequence at the end time, regardless of how long the sequence is.

If it were me, I'd highlight the MP3 files in Windows Explorer, see long long they are, and run your calculations from there. If you come up to 27:23, just make your last animation only sequence for 5 minutes.

(Of course if it were me I wouldn't worry about a 'show' and just let songs play with music all night. 99.99% of the people who come by aren't going to realize there is a 'show' going on, just songs playing to music.)

Thanks Don, the win explorer idea is clutch. My fillers will have some music, more background music to voice overs.

Thanks for the tips