Light-O-Rama Forums

Slight glitches in lights while running a sequence

Ebuechner

I'm seeing slight glitches and hangups in my lights while running a sequence from sequence editor. The same glitches and hang-ups can be seen in the visualizer while the sequence is running. Things got worse when I converted to Windows 10. All of my DMX is running on E1.31 on a completely separate network in unicast mode. I thought somebody here might have run into this and can help before I start wasting time trying to figure it out on my own. When I run task manager my memory and network don't seem to be taxed at all but the CPU is running at 80 - 90%. Thanks in advance

2718 in DMX. 48 LOR. LOR speed is set to 56.6 . And I can't find the network speed. So that would be set to any default setting.

I haven't checked all the songs. Network is running at 100.0 Mbps if I was to change the bitrate on songs I've already sequenced would that change the timings?

Edited by Ebuechner

lor recommends all songs be at a constant bit rare of 128Kbps don't know if it will affect timings the first thing I do with a new song is set the bit rate and adjust the volume to match all my songs