Light-O-Rama Forums

Importing Current Display into Visualizer

kiplorenzo

Hi Gang,

Is there a way to import a current display into the Visualizer? When I have gone in and tried to set props up (Net Lights, Floods) it wants to build a new channel.

I'd Like to start working with the visualizer, but the display is already setup with 25,000 Lights (up from 11,000).

I'm sure there is a posting somewhere, but when I search for "Import Display into Visualizer" I am finding Bupkiss. :)

Thanks

Kip

Go ahead and draw your display in the Visualizer. Let it create channels.

Now visit this post and read the section "Keeping the Visualizer in Sync with the Sequence Editor:"

In short, let the Visualizer create the channels inside of the Viz. Then give the Prop, etc., a name. Be sure to use the exact same name as you have in the sequence editor. Then when you load the sequence as a reference inside of the Viz, it will go through and assign everything with the correct UnitID/Circuit/Color.

You can import your channel configuration into the standalone Visualizer.

Visualizer menu bar -> Edit -> Load LOR Reference. Then you pick an LMS file or a export channel configuration.

There is no support to move what you have done in the Animator (built in to the sequence editor) into the visualizer, you'll need to redraw.