Light-O-Rama Forums

Help Wanted - Spiral Tree Sequence (16 Channel/1 color)

mojo_risin

Does anyone have a 16 channel, single color, spiral tree sequence they would be willing to share with me?  Specifically the 1st song I'm (still) working on is Carol of the Bells by Monique Danielle, but I would obviously be very grateful for any sequences someone would be willing to share. I just need to see some to get an idea.  I have seen some offered on the forums, but I've had a hard time finding a single color 16 channel - I'm not feeling good enough yet to splice together 16 or more channels of multiple colors into 1.  

This is my first year doing (trying to do) a sequenced light show.  Sequencing, in general, is not treating me kindly.  I do feel like I'm finally starting to pick it up just a little bit.  Feel like I had writers block or something getting started. I have spent countless hours pouring through the forums and really appreciate all the helpful information everyone takes time to post and feel a little guilty even asking for this!!

rorymallard@comcast.net  

Thank you all in advance!!

Rory

Edited by mojo_risin

Thank you for this. It did help me get closer to something I think looks okay. Hopefully I can figure out how to fine tune it and continue to improve the look of the spirals.

I was going to start the same topic, I am a LOR newbie also. This is my 2nd year. Going to do a spiral tree for the first time this year. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sarge I am going to emial you as well.

Thanks

Reed

reedclarke84@gmail.com