Light-O-Rama Forums

Atmosfx videos

Plumber Plays with Lights

Does anyone use Atmosfx projection? Can it be triggered by Light o Rama? The website says there is a remote trigger. Thanks to everyone for all help past and present. I have learn so much in the last year and a half. I wouldn't be anywhere close to being where I am at without reading the topics and the advice yall have giving to all newbies.

I have one. I have only played with it for a few hours. The only trigger I have found is when in "trigger mode", the video is paused until you hit the enter or OK button on your pc/DVD/ or remote. Then it plays the scary part then loops backs and rests in pause mode again. (like 10sec)

hope that helped a little 

If you ripped the DVD and converted it into something that can be played by LOR (I don't think it can play DVDs directly, but Windows Media Player or VLC should rip it into something it can play)

You can add it as your media file for a sequence.

If you ripped the DVD and converted it into something that can be played by LOR (I don't think it can play DVDs directly, but Windows Media Player or VLC should rip it into something it can play)

You can add it as your media file for a sequence.

Handbrake