Light-O-Rama Forums

newbe needs help on making talking figures.

saintjoe53@gmail.com

Please help.  I just got my LOR equipment this year and have built some faces to have sing.  I want the outlines to stay on for the entire show but cannot seem to find info on where in LOR and how.

Thanks

I don't do singing faces but this should very simple. The channel that is controlling your outline(s) you just turn on for every song.

OR

plug your outline(s) directly into there own wall socket.

Did that help or am I missing something?

Right click on the row that is controlling the outline in the sequence. Choose "select row" right click again and choose "on" this will make the outline stay on for the duration of the sequence. Do this for the eyes if you want as well.

Right click on the row that is controlling the outline in the sequence. Choose "select row" right click again and choose "on" this will make the outline stay on for the duration of the sequence. Do this for the eyes if you want as well.

If talking about keeping some of the lights on after a sequence, check out the show editor.  I believe there are options for what to do with lights after/between sequences.  don't know if you can narrow it down to specific channels or not?

Create an LAS file if you want them to say on for the whole time your show runs.  Same as you would your "Tune To" radio station sign.