Light-O-Rama Forums

best way to mount mini director ?

bostonchris81

I purchased an empty LOR weather proof box and i'm looking for the best way to mount my fm transmitter and mini director in to it .Has anyone done this before ? There has to be a nice neat way to do this other then zip ties lol. 

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks guys !

Chris A.

64b48b94-7b4d-4499-b47d-467d74596c61_zps

I purchased an empty LOR weather proof box and i'm looking for the best way to mount my fm transmitter and mini director in to it .Has anyone done this before ? There has to be a nice neat way to do this other then zip ties lol.

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks guys !

Chris A.

64b48b94-7b4d-4499-b47d-467d74596c61_zps

Come on Chris. You're close.

Need black ties for a cleaner look.

ohh clap I get it now ! Then yes i have a bad case of it !!

The zip ties I bought have a fastner screw hole on the end off them , they are pretty handy !

They sell them at lowes but only in white

Christmas

Light

Addiction

Problem

Kinda like now. Mowing yard and when I stop for a rehydration drink, must check the forum.

Monday thru Friday, only check when not working. (In case boss has c.l.a.p. too)

Its been raining here all weekend so I've been just messing around with the LOR stuff

yeah I also try to stay away from the forum at work but sometimes I just get the urge to check it out anyways and do it from my cellular device !

Hi Chris

Its Rob from earlier, finaly in, and yes that looks as great as you can get that,

So let me know what you are thinking of making for more monster heads as i can help you get started and bust them out before halloween.

...So let me know what you are thinking of making for more monster heads as i can help you get started and bust them out before halloween..

Rob - exactly what I was talking about. Just joined up & already offering to help someone else.

Awesome.

Yeah sounds like a plan rob ! Thanks man !

Mega ,just started talking to him today seems like a good guy willing to lend a hand !

ohh clap I get it now ! Then yes i have a bad case of it !!

The zip ties I bought have a fastner screw hole on the end off them , they are pretty handy !

They sell them at lowes but only in white

What type of screws did you use? Did you have to use a washer and nut of behind of box or use a threaded wood type screw?