Light-O-Rama Forums

Scroll Bars in Superstar V4.1.2?

MSB

I have a large grid and switching the screen resolution to 2400 x 1600 makes it much easier to select pixels. However when I do that the bottom half of the grid disappears and there are no scroll bars that show up. Is that possible?

I have a large grid and switching the screen resolution to 2400 x 1600 makes it much easier to select pixels. However when I do that the bottom half of the grid disappears and there are no scroll bars that show up. Is that possible?

I noticed that too; maybe turn the screen upside down :)

Brian?

Currently you will not see scroll bars. I personally feel that sequencing using scroll bars would be difficult, so I have not taken that route.

As you say, the problem is that sometimes everything gets so tiny it is hard to use. This issue will be addressed in the next release. You click on the View menu and select "Floating Windows" and then the sequencing grid and the visualization each appear in their own window that you can resize and move where you want. It is particularly useful if you have two monitors because you can put one of them on the other monitor.

This feature is in v4.2.0 which was released to beta yesterday.

Currently you will not see scroll bars. I personally feel that sequencing using scroll bars would be difficult, so I have not taken that route.

As you say, the problem is that sometimes everything gets so tiny it is hard to use. This issue will be addressed in the next release. You click on the View menu and select "Floating Windows" and then the sequencing grid and the visualization each appear in their own window that you can resize and move where you want. It is particularly useful if you have two monitors because you can put one of them on the other monitor.

This feature is in v4.2.0 which was released to beta yesterday.

How do you update Brian?