Light-O-Rama Forums

Star Wars

Holidaysequences

This will be...The--Coolest--Christmas---Ever. Can't wait. I have got soooo many CRAZY Star Wars fans in the family including my own sons. This would be one heck of a surprise for them if it happens.

I sense the POWER OF THE DARK SIDE is winning more are leaning towards Imperial March hmmmmmmm......well I will give it until the end of the day before I decide which one to do. Remember your vote counts on which one gets done

I'll cast my vote for both. (As my hand waves slowly in front of me with 2 fingers outstretched.)

This coming movie is a huge deal for Star Wars fans, myself included.

However, if I can only choose one, I have to go with the Imperial March. The whole Star Wars Saga was about Anakin Skywalker any way. At least that's what Lucas said.

Edited by Ron Boyd

I'll cast my vote for both. (As my hand waves slowly in front of me with 2 fingers outstretched.)

This coming movie is a huge deal for Star Wars fans, myself included.

However, if I can only choose one, I have to go with the Imperial March. The whole Star Wars Saga was about Anakin Skywalker any way. At least that's what Lucas said.

Well since some wanted Star Wars Theme and some wanted Imperial March I decided to give everyone what they want and not leave anyone out and do both of them. The 3rd option is off the table for now (what a shame but out of my hands). Thank You all for your feedback. Now time for me to get my team in gear and start working on them

Once Again 

Thank You All

Looks like both songs it is!  

Great...... now I'll have these songs running in my head every waking and sleeping moment.. could be worse... like when Dave did What the Fox says.. hahahahaha.

Thanks all,

Chris

Edited by boisechris

• 2 weeks later...

Would you guys have an LOR sequence? I think the Star Wars theme would be a great surprise in the show.

Thanks!

gr8wthntr@gmail.com

I have the Stars Wars soundtrack but I'd like to use the theme song with light saber sound effects in the beginning or throughout the song. Anyone have as something like this?

• The topic was locked