Light-O-Rama Forums

In simulation mode Play SE and Stop SE buttons don't work

kneel999

I am helping out a friend with his sequences and his visualizer and when the visualizer is In simulation mode the Play SE and Stop SE buttons don't work. The stop sim button works.

Also if I hit play on the sequence in the sequence editor it will start playing and I can then click on the open visualizer to bring it to the front and it is working correctly.

It just won't start from within the visualizer itself.

Has anyone had this issue or heard of it?

Thanks

this has happened to me and i noticed it only does that on seguences which when hit play in sequence editor you get another box that says PLAY THIS SEQUENCE

the sequences that just play when you hit the green play button work just fine. the the otheer sequences that get the sub box if you hit the subbox and then hit stop go to vis and it works just fine

just my experience

• Like 1

The start SE does exactly what it says - it does a start in the SE.  If you have 2 or more sequences open, as Kingfish describes, you will need to select it from there to play.

I'll get with him and see if that fixes the issue. I tested it out on my computer and the visualizer still worked even with multiple sequences open in sequence editor. As long as you were on whichever tab the sequence is on the visualizer buttons worked fine and played the sequence so I can't replicate the issue on my computer.

Thanks