Light-O-Rama Forums

Hello - I am new!

lightsup

We purchased our LOR set up during the sale.  We are hoping to have a trial run Halloween display up and running in a few weeks!!  I say trial run because our plan is to really WOW our neighbors at Christmas.  :)   I'm sure I'll have lots of questions as we get things rolling!

Welcome aboard this crazy forum/hobby.

Lots of great people here. The prefect place to be.

Keep us posted on your displays.

Tom

Congratulations and welcome to the frenzy!  As Santas Helper said -- lots of great people here to offer assistance & information.  I"m sure your neighbors will be wowed!  Have fun!!

I'll add my welcome to our madness too! You are running out of time already so hurry with your plans and get busy. It'll be here before you know it! How many controllers/types did you acquire?

I'll add my welcome to our madness too! You are running out of time already so hurry with your plans and get busy. It'll be here before you know it! How many controllers/types did you acquire?

+1 on coming fast. Welcome aboard for the ride of your life. Trying for a show in less than 60 days? That's scary. Good luck & come to these awesome forums with questions if you get stumped.