Light-O-Rama Forums

checking show

kingfish

i have worked my sequences and have built a show in show editor . is their any way i can watch the show in visulizer without hooking up my controllers?

Just load your sequences and play them sequentially in the sequence editor. The visulizer won't play your scheduled show.

I watch my shows in vis all the time. I even have it running when my show is up and running for the holidays.

Interesting. Call me corrected, and thanks.

I just tried to on my show computer and it crashed like always ( ie my original response) however it does work on my sequencing computer. It must be hardware limitation of the old girl.

Edited by sticks4legs
  • Like 1

Interesting. Call me corrected, and thanks.

I just tried to on my show computer and it crashed like always ( ie my original response) however it does work on my sequencing computer. It must be hardware limitation of the old girl.

I had the same thing. When I rebuilt my machine, it worked great. My show machine is a Frankenstein.  Any machines that I have collected from people that said they didn't work any more, and made one good machine.  Made the wife happy cause I didn't have to spend any money on a PC and it freed up the house computer for her.

I would think that as long as the USB/RS485 adapter is installed, the software probably will run a show anyway. I've not personally tried it but I would think it should run.

You should be able to run your show just fine without your controllers hooked up.  Make sure that "Use the LOR Visualizer" is checked in the LOR Control Panel's popup menu.