Light-O-Rama Forums

4-wire waterproof Pigtails FS

CLD Kevin

Hello....I was sent the wrong type of waterproof pigtails I usually carry from my supplier. I normally carry the "D" type and these are the "notch" type. I have many....1000 pairs. Buy 1....buy all. 

4-wire/conductor 18AWG

13.5mm

24in long

Notch type connector

Male & Female

Rubber o-ring

$1 per set

PM me with quantity and zip for shipping cost.

IMG_6115.JPG

IMG_6116.JPG

Kevin, hard to PM from phone, so I'll start off this way. Quantity 25 to zip 91740. I may revise that number after I think about it for a bit....

Cannot figure out how to PM from tapatalk but I am interested. I have small white pigtails currently but these look nice. What is the difference between d type and notch type?

Cannot figure out how to PM from tapatalk but I am interested. I have small white pigtails currently but these look nice. What is the difference between d type and notch type?

Just a different type of connector fitting. No difference in function. Picture of the D Type

4W-WP-PT-8-2.jpg

Welcome fellas!!

I only have 15 left if anyone wants? Unfortunately they are too big to fit inside a small USPS flat rate so the next size is med. Any takers?

Edited by CLD Kevin

Welcome fellas!!I only have 15 left if anyone wants? Unfortunately they are too big to fit inside a small USPS flat rate so the next size is med. Any takers?

I almost jumped on it, but i checked mine and the male plug has the male pins, opposite of theses.

• The topic was locked