Light-O-Rama Forums

power supply

kingfish

i picked this up a few years ago never used it. i use to work at lowes and got it dirt cheap

Manor house

model LV11067

input 120VAC/60Hz/4.2a

output 12VDC/500W

i am getting the 10w 8 pack rgb floods summer sale

http://aceelectronix.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/a/manorhouse125198_7.jpg

Looks like a low voltage landscape lighting transformer and timer. From my experience they don't work with the timing as there was a delay from power on until the lights turn on. Also, the model I tried didn't respond to anything other than 100% on. I've done some research if I recall it has something to do with the extra circuitry vs the proper LED power supplies that just output constant voltage

If it is DC and regulated it will work for the CMB24D. The answer above was for using it in an AC channel

Correct I tried it with AC But I do remember reading a warning post on the PC forums about and issue using it with DC Controller & lights... Something about the dimmer and light sensor. I will see if I can find the link. Wouldn't want to wreck any equipment. If it works let us know will be interested as I have a few of something similar laying around.

Edited by sticks4legs