Light-O-Rama Forums

Reverse a sequence order for a CCR Circle

BMurray

So here's the thing. I made an instant sequence in SS using 4 circles. I really like how it came out. On the circles 2 and 3 (the middle ones) I would like the effect to either go towards each other or away from each other, NOT in the same direction. So with the sequence that was created is there a way to select that particular CCR and reverse it.

There is nothing built into superstar that allows you to reverse the effects in a theme.

However, there is a "backdoor" way you can do it. The effects in a theme are stored in clipboard files. Click on the "Edit" menu and select "Load/Save Clipboard" and in the list of clipboard files you will see a bunch of them named Theme01.scb, Theme02.scb etc.

For example, If the theme you are using is "1 moreph 1/2 length" it is the 11th theme in the theme list box, then to the following:

Click on the "Edit" menu and select "Load/Save Clipboard"

select "Theme11.scb"

Click on the "Paste" button

Select the effect that just got pasted. Reverse the direction of the effect.

Click on the "Copy" button

Now save it to a Theme that you don't commonly use. Myself, I never use "inchworm" which is 7th theme.

In the Load/Save clipboard dialog box, type in the name "Theme07" and click on "Save Clipboard to File"

Now when you select "inchworm" for your theme, it will use the clipboard file you saved and it will be the reversed version of the theme.

Hope the above makes sense.