Light-O-Rama Forums

sequencing grid

wmilkie

Brian

It seems the sequencing grid, when scrunched, only displays a max of 40 rows; 

If I go beyond that, how do I control my effects, or even delete them, since I can no longer see them

Or am I missing something

What version of superstar are you running?

The maximum number of sequencing rows should be the same with or without having "scrunched" selected.

In the more recent versions of superstar it should allow 64 sequencing rows. Also, realize that you can increase the length of the sequencing rows. When you import the visualization and the "Import Visualization" dialog box appears, set the sequencing grid "Max Length" to something higher than 50, such as 100 or 200.

Speaking of Sequencing grid, when i import my visualization of my 2 roof lines and gutter, it give me 2 grid lines. However when i do an instant sequence with the rapid fire, SS will only sequence the gutters, it ignores the second line which is the roof lines. On regular it will sequence it all, but i prefer the look of the rapid fire with Dumb RGB's. 

Here is my Viz file......

On the TCM with Rapid Fire, what setting do you have form "Movement."

To get it to move to the other rows, select a multi-row movement such as "Right multi-row" or "Snake Up"

What version of superstar are you running?

The maximum number of sequencing rows should be the same with or without having "scrunched" selected.

In the more recent versions of superstar it should allow 64 sequencing rows. Also, realize that you can increase the length of the sequencing rows. When you import the visualization and the "Import Visualization" dialog box appears, set the sequencing grid "Max Length" to something higher than 50, such as 100 or 200.

Using 4.1.2

Maybe I'm talking about the wrong thing: the shrink/enlarge bar on the left; shrink all the way only goes to 40; I have an effect I want to see that goes to 50;

I could overlap them I suppose

I'm talking about where the effects are displayed next to the shrink/enlarge bar

Edited by wmilkie

Ok, I misunderstood. Yes, there are only 40 layers underneath the time ruler. If you have more than 40 effects at the same time you have to stack them. I have run into this as well. Eventually I would like to allow "grouping" of effects so you could expand and condense groups. But for now you have to stack or overlap them.