Light-O-Rama Forums

select rows

kingfish

what I want to do is select a row from a point to the end is their a way of doing this. as it stands now when I hit select row it does the whole row from start to finish  any help is appreciated

larry

Yes...select the cell you want to start from...hold down the SHIFT key and hit your END key...

You can also do multiple rows that are adjacent to each other by selecting the first cell in any and all rows you want to select.

Edited by jimswinder

And as you might have guessed, pressing the HOME key instead of the END key selects to the beginning of the row(s).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the shortcut info, I've been doing it the "hard way", starting with the cell I wanted and then holding the mouse button down and scrolling to the end, then copying the row to another sequence or row in the sequence.    This will sure make things a little easier.  Guess I overlooked that shift key/end key shortcut.

Sonoma, nope, on that one you have to select the row and length you want with the mouse, drag and highlight the section you want and then copy and paste it into the new or existing sequence where you want it to go.

is there a shortcut for lets say you need a piece in the middle; only from 1:00  to 2:30

Click where you want to begin use the scroll bar and go to where you want to end then hold the shift key until you highlight what you want.

Edited by TitusCarnathan