Light-O-Rama Forums

Props in Wrong position

Todd_91

I just installed the new S4 and loaded up my previous visualization and all the props are now a little off.  They appear correct when in edit mode but when I go to play a sequence they are not in the correct locations. Is there any way to correct this without redoing everything?

Thanks,

I don't know if this is true for everybody, but I had to redo all my S3 props for S4;  for me it wasn't too bad, I don't have that many

Similarly. when I started using the new Visualizer the performance was sooooo much better that I was able to significantly increase my simulation size, so it was worth re-doing it all with a bigger backdrop.

Even when I put new props or light strings it does not place them in the correct place.  They look correct until I run a stimulation then they are off.

How big is your background and what size is the editor size. (right click on the background and select background props. Also is maintain aspect ratio checked. (click on change size.)

I get the following when I look at the background properties:

Image size: 2592 x 1456

Editor and New Size: 2000 x 1125 

only problem I had was some of the props which were working before is now grayed out saying I used to many copies and that my

it says this on one of them:

Warning: the maximum number of 9 fixtures with duplicate channel assignments has been exceeded. 

Fixture [candy cane (copy)(copy)(copy) has the same channel assignments as Fixture {candy cane (copy)]. However, Fixture {candy cane (copy)] is already one of nine duplicate fixtures.

Fixture [candy cane (copy) (copy) (copy) will be dark grey and will be inactive.

I didnt have that problem with S3. I have no idea how to correct it or if it can be corrected so those other fixtures will show on my visualizer.

I also am getting the message now saying 

Warning: Visualizer Crawpoints size of 200 exceeded for fisture [leaping deer, drawpoints not loaded.

I have no idea what that means..

Or maybe I need to try to go back to S# as I just use reg lights and have really seen nothing that makes S4 act better or faster then the S3 did but I do not use CCR etc.

Edited by Old Sarge

I just installed the new S4 and loaded up my previous visualization and all the props are now a little off.  They appear correct when in edit mode but when I go to play a sequence they are not in the correct locations. Is there any way to correct this without redoing everything?

Thanks,

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/36253-omg-s4-visualizer-doesnt-insert-problem-here/

only problem I had was some of the props which were working before is now grayed out saying I used to many copies and that my

it says this on one of them:

Warning: the maximum number of 9 fixtures with duplicate channel assignments has been exceeded. 

Fixture [candy cane (copy)(copy)(copy) has the same channel assignments as Fixture {candy cane (copy)]. However, Fixture {candy cane (copy)] is already one of nine duplicate fixtures.

Fixture [candy cane (copy) (copy) (copy) will be dark grey and will be inactive.

I didnt have that problem with S3. I have no idea how to correct it or if it can be corrected so those other fixtures will show on my visualizer.

I also am getting the message now saying 

Warning: Visualizer Crawpoints size of 200 exceeded for fisture [leaping deer, drawpoints not loaded.

I have no idea what that means..

Or maybe I need to try to go back to S# as I just use reg lights and have really seen nothing that makes S4 act better or faster then the S3 did but I do not use CCR etc.

None of those errors are visualizer errors.  Are you sure you were not getting them in Superstar?