Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for ideas.

Plumber Plays with Lights

I have 30 100ct mini LED bright White lights. I am stumped. I have five "mega" trees. And a few tomato cage trees. Any ideas would be helpful. No matter how silly. The catch is I only one channel to control it but I'm looking to add another next year. So a multiple channel ideas are good.

This isn't a single channel idea but you could do a Marty fan

Edited by Ebuechner

you don't get much snow in College Station.

Lay them on the ground near the base of bushes ect and have them on at 60% intensity.

or save that channel altogether and send me your lights...

:P :P :P

Edited by Mega Arch
  • Like 1

Roll the stings in a ball and hang them in a tree or on the house like Christmas ornaments.  CHRISTMAS BALLS!  ;)

• 1 month later...

look to see if they can be cut into strands of 50 count or 100 count light strings. You may think of other uses for them if they can. all you will need to do is add plugs to them.  Fast easy check... if they have three wires look to see if there are two places in about 50 lights apart where it is two wire connecting the lights... see how they are wired... .... I know most 100 count strings can be cut to make 2 50 count strings..

make a soda/ beer can tree and light it up by placing a light on each can.... maybe a soda bottle tree... etc. example of beer can tree... lay cans on side... make a row,,, then another on top of that etc. finishing with one can... like building a pyramid...lol

just a strange thought.... wrap your yard with a long string... line your drive way, make a tree house and wrap it... its hard to figure out what to do with a lot of lights and just 1 channel... really just make a static display with one channel..

Edited by Old Sarge

Thanks to everyone. I made two 8 foot poles with 1400 lights on each one.

Edited by Plumber Plays with Lights